Rotary evaporator is in constant use, so what problems should be paid attention to in the use of rotary evaporator?
The reason why the motor does not rotate:
1. The indicator light （or digital display） of the electric control box is on. Check whether the internal and external plug of the electric box is loose or broken.
2. The indicator light （or digital display） of the electric control box is not on.
3. Confirm that "1,2" is normal.
4. The inverter shows "o.u." due to high frequency interference.
5. Inverter protection function display.
1. Plug in the plug again and connect the broken wire.
2. Update the fuse or confirm that the power supply is normal.
3. Update the circuit board or electric control box.
4. Connect the ground wire or change the working place.
5. Eliminate according to P33 of inverter manual.
Detection content of bath pot temperature
1. When the bath temperature is higher than the set temperature, the "out" or "on" green indicator light in the temperature controller will not go out. （1-2 ℃ is normal）
2. The "out" or "on" green indicator light in the temperature controller is off, and the heating is still on.
3. The bath temperature of digital display is far lower than the actual bath temperature.
1. Change the temperature controller.
2. Replace solid state relay or relay board.
3. Change the probe or temperature controller.