Magnetic stirrer is a laboratory instrument for liquid mixing, which is mainly used for stirring body or solid-liquid mixture, etc. So what should be paid attention to in the use of magnetic stirrer?
1. When you find that the stirrer is beating or not stirring, please cut off the power supply to check whether the bottom of the beaker is flat and the position is correct. At the same time, please measure that the current voltage is between 220 V ± 10 V, otherwise the above situation will occur.
2. Generally, the heating time should not be too long, the intermittent use can prolong the service life, and the heating is not conducted when the stirring is not conducted.
3. It can work continuously for 8 hours at medium speed and 4 hours at high speed to prevent violent vibration.
4. Electricity use: the power socket should be three hole safety socket, and must be properly grounded.
5. The instrument should be kept clean and dry. It is forbidden to flow the solution into the machine to avoid damaging the machine. The power supply should be cut off when it is not working.