Water circulating vacuum pump ( also called Water Jet Flow Aspirator ) provides vacuum condition for the processes of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration and decompression, degassing and so on, particularly be suitable for labs and small scale test of industries such as universities and colleges, scientific research institutes, chemical industry, pharmacy, biochemistry, foodstuff, pesticide, agricultural engineering, biological engineering.
Water circulating vacuum pump ( also called Water Jet Flow Aspirator ) usually works with rotary evaporator or jacketed reactor to form the total system to complete the experiment.
Multi-purpose Circulating Water Vacuum Pump takes circulating water as working fluid, uses the negative pressure created by fluid jet to eject.
1. Widely applied to research experiments, small scale tests and small scale production with the process of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, pressure-reducing filtration.
2. Compared with desk-top vacuum pump, larger air sucking amount can meet negative pressure requirements of large air sucking amount.
3. Five taps can be used alone or in parallel. With a five-way adapter to connect five taps, air sucking amount is large, which can meet the experiment requirements of large scale rotary evaporator or reactor.
4. Motor is supplied by famous manufacturer with fluorine rubber sealing which can avoid the invasion of corrosive gas.
5. Water tank adopts polyvinyl chloride ( PVC ) material. Housing adopts carbon steel and the surface adopts electrostatic spraying.
6. Spray paint Teflon (PTFE) on the ejector and gas-extraction nozzle, gas pipeline adopts fluorine rubber material. Better corrosion resistance and more reliability and longer service life.
7. Tee junction, check valve are made of PP material.
8. Equipped with casters for convenient moving.
▲Need to replace the water in the flume regularly to ensure the purity of water quality, the vacuum degree and to avoid dirt stains.
▲Can be used to extract corrosive gas, need to shorten the period of water changing.